I talk your language...

Tuesday 7 July 2009

Classes oooo classes ...

Last Thursday (july 2) we took the 4.30pm Xpress bus from Penang and finally reached Shah Alam at about 7.30 pm. Took a cab to my sister's house in Sec.13 and overnight there.

The next day,for the first time I met my 3 phd supervisors (yeah ...THREE ;-}) in Shah Alam. Why 3? Well I guess I really need more than 1 experts to supervise me ... just in case anything happen to the first supervisor (nauzubillah), or she's away, or busy or ... then I still have another 2 to help me ... insyaAllah ;-} Heheh ...just playin' safe ...I hope. Believe it or not ...they already assigned me with a list of things to do ... phd fever, here u come!
Saturday and Sunday...got 2 hours classes, respectively. Luckily the lecturer was okay ...2 hours went by without much problems ...at least my eyes were opened the whole time eventhough the night before I only slept for 3-4 hours ;-]

I learnt lots of new things ... classes, supervisors, in-campus buses, taxi, library, postgrad.labs, foodcourts ... and not to forget, shoppiiiiinggg!

Tommorrow ... 11.30pm bus to Shah Alam! again ...

..and the circles will continue for the rest of my 3-year phd !

Thankfully & alhamdullillah, I got a very understanding and cooperative husband ... he got his phd back in 1998... I guess this is my turn to reach 'the star' .... thank u!

No comments:

Post a Comment